Saturday, 11 May 2013

Nighty night



After all those years spent in the UK and Australia (they haven't invented shutters yet), I can't sleep without a mask... I have a very comfy one, but it's kinda ugly, so one of my dear friends offered me this lovely one. She couldn't get any closer to my inner sleeping self...

Après toutes ces années passées en Grande-Bretagne et en Australie (ils n'ont pas encore inventé les volets), il m'est impossible de dormir sans un masque... J'ai possède un très confortable, mais il est trop laid, alors l'une de mes amies les plus chères m'en a offert un très joli. Elle ne pouvait pas être plus prêt de mon moi profond endormi...

1 comment:

  1. oh i should have gotten myself one when i was living in berlin,i didn't have any curtains in my room,it was horrible :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little note about my post! I will read every comment and visit you blog in order to return the favour! Cheers!