Monday, 20 May 2013

Pistol boots: finally mine


After 3 years, I finally caved in. I decided I HAD to have pistol boots, but there was no way I was going to spend 390€ for a pair of Acne. I found an article describing more affordable options and finally found myself a pair of Mighty boots from TopShop on eBay UK at 60€ (all sizes are pretty much sold out on the TopShop site). I find them really cool and they're made of leather, so I guess the're a perfect alternative.

Après 3 ans, j'ai fini par craquer. J'ai décidé que je DEVAIS avoir des pistols boots, mais que je n'allais pas dépenser 390 € pour une paire de chez Acne. J'ai trouvé un article décrivant des options plus abordables, et j'ai fini par trouver une paire de boots Mighty de chez TopShop sur eBay UK à 60 € (toutes les tailles sont plus ou moins indisponibles sur le site de TopShop). Je les trouve vraiment cool et elles sont en cuir, je pense donc qu'elles sont un parfait "ersatz".


Topshop Mighty Pistol Boots – Tee: Vans – Slim: Mango

Those who wear them best/Celles qui les portent le mieux :



2 comments:

  1. They look pretty! Good choice :)

    x Eline - www.onhighheels.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a perfect pair of suede shoes on the first photo!


    Love,
    Beny
    http://benyricardo.com/itsme!/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little note about my post! I will read every comment and visit you blog in order to return the favour! Cheers!