Thursday, 13 June 2013

Vagadond sandals and doe eyes


I'm still trying to take pictures of myself without looking like a complete fool, and I know, I'm far from it, but there's still hope! I just received my Vagabond black leather sandals which are a good alternative to the Celine frenzy, and if you're lucky enough, you might be able to find a reduction code on the web and get them at 50€ like me! They're great quality and they're ever so comfy. And BTW don't ask me to smile on pictures, I just can't, I would look like an idiot (just like Chandler in Friends, if you remember the stupid smile).

J'essaie toujours de prendre des photos de moi-même sans avoir l'air totalement idiote, et je sais, je suis loin du compte, mais il y a de l'espoir! Je viens de recevoir mes sandales Vagabond en cuir noir, qui sont une bonne alternative à la folie furieuse autour des sandales Celine. Si vous avez assez de chance pour trouver un code de réduction sur le Web, vous pourrez même les avoir à 50€, comme moi! C'est de la super qualité et elles sont vraiment très confortables. Et au fait, ne me demandez pas de sourire sur les photos, j'en suis incapable. Je ressemblerais à une imbécile (un peu comme Chandler dans Friends, si vous vous souvenez du sourire d'abruti).

Top: Ba&sh – Pants: Vintage Love – Sandals: Vagabond on Zalando




Nail polish: Skirting the Issue by Essie

Today I tried to wear eyeliner after Emilie did my lash extensions. I wouldn't wear such heavy makeup everyday, but I think it looks lovely if you're going out on the evening. I've been wearing lash extensions for 3 months now and I'm totally addicted, just look:





9 comments:

  1. Haha thanks for the funny comment on my blog, loved it! I work from home as well, and as a fulltime blogger it's allowed to receive lots and lots of parcels, don't you think? ;)

    Great look btw, love the sandals :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! Problem is, I'm not full-time blogger, so I think I'm gonna get the intervention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oeh, love the sandals :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'aime beaucoup ce pantalon. Et avec ces jolies sandales, il donne très bien :)

    xx

    _Alba_

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je n'aime pas du tout ce genre de sandales :s
    je ne comprends même pas comment ça peut être tendance ^^
    elles sont conforts au moins ???


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those extensions really look good!! And I like the liner too.;) I think I have Chandler syndrome too actually.:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    I have been searching for these vagabond sandals and came across your blog. Love it on you.

    Can you kindly share where you got it from?

    I'm located in Singapore and I'm trying to find an online store that sells it but with nothing in this design.

    Thank you in advance for you help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I got them from the Sarenza site, but they're on the Winter collection now. I'm selling mine if you happen to be a size 38 (5 UK)...

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a little note about my post! I will read every comment and visit you blog in order to return the favour! Cheers!