Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Soon to be mine

Jennifer Zeuner necklace

I "ordered" this beautiful Jennifer Zeuner necklace for my birthday, and I received it today. Problem is: even though my birthday was on Monday, we're celebrating it on Friday, and I can't have it before. Thinking of wearing it at night when hubby is asleep...

J'ai "commandé" ce magnifique collier Jennifer Zeuner pour mon anniversaire, et je l'ai reçu aujourd'hui. Le problème, c'est que que mon anniversaire c'était lundi, mais on le fête vendredi, et je ne peux pas l'avoir avant. Je songe à la porter la nuit quand mon mari est endormi...

16 comments:

  1. gorgeous!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx

    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this necklace!

    http://oyouclassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Soooooo sexy!!!!!

      www.shareasecret.wordpress.com

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. That necklace is so beautiful and delicate.

    Followed on bloglovin, follow back? :)
    closetsnaps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola Mafalda, te acabo de conocer y ¡¡pluf!! he llegado a tu blog. Tienes muchas cosas preciosas pero me ha llamado la atención el nombre del blog la verdad ;:D Soy muuuuy fan de MAFALDA. Bueno, me quedo un rato por aqui que veo que tienes muchas cositas interesantes, empezando por este collar taaaan bonito. Un besazo ¡¡mua!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks very special, I hope it arrives soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey sweetie
    really nice look! I have to admit that I am
    a huge fun of your style! You are like one of
    the post fashion blogs on my list!! I am following
    on all your social media:)
    I would be honored if a blogegr like you could check my
    blog and follow me:)
    Love
    Vicky

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Il est vraiment très joli !
    Xxo

    http://freedame-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little note about my post! I will read every comment and visit you blog in order to return the favour! Cheers!