Tuesday, 10 September 2013

The Carin Wester Reva Bomber Jacket

Carin Wester Reva Bomber Jacket

The Carin Wester Reva Bomber Jacket is back in stock! It's one of these staples many women dream of, because it went sold out so quicly last year, and above all because it's very expensive and not everyone can afford it. Needless to say that put half of my wardrobe on eBay in order to be able to afford it, but this is not just another pair of shoes, right, it's something you can actually wear in the winter to be protected from the cold! Perfect excuse.

La veste aviateur Reva de Carin Wester est de nouveau en stock! C'est l'un de ces indispensables qui fait rêver beaucoup de femmes, parce qu'elle a été indisponible très rapidement l'an dernier, mais aussi, car elle est très chère et que toutes les bourses ne peuvent pas se l'offrir. Inutile de dire que j'ai mis la moitié de ma garde-robe sur eBay pour pouvoir me l'offrir, mais il ne s'agit pas d'une paire de chaussures supplémentaires, si? C'est une pièce que l'on peut vraiment porter l'hiver pour se protéger du froid! L'excuse est parfaite.

Those who wear it best/Celles qui la porte le mieux:





30 comments:

  1. Not my style to be honest. I like more tailored jackets. This is so loose and shapeless. But I can see that it is trendy, so fair enough :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice jacket :)


    http://expressionofemotions.blogspot.in/2013/09/rosabelle-treasures-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this jacket :)
    i'm a new french blogger , i show my looks isabel marant :)
    http://www.ellarosemode.com
    bisou

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool!!!!

    www.shareasecret.wordpress.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome jacket, I'm in love! Can't wait seeing it on you :)

    XO from Malta,
    www.b-biche.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually i never try something like that. Maybe it's very warm
    Robe de cocktail violette
    !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love black boots ! :D

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cette veste est juste sublime


    www.lilyzab.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely jacket, i could imagine how it perfectly fit on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That black bomber is absolute perfection. SO amazing x

    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my I'm sooo jealous right now. You have the perfect fall jacket. Wish it were mine too. I can't probably sell that much clothes too afford it. Great buy and worth every single penny. Can't wait to see you rock this beauty!!

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love a good bomber jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I WANT THAT ONE SO BADLY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. it is not my style.. but you know "never say never"
    http://donttrytoignoreme.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that the bomber jacket is coming back into fashion again! I saw it on the runway in New York fashion week quite a bit made me excited!

    http://jessielovesjake.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely lovely love!!! 'm following you now on GFC. Please follow back.

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! Please check out my blog at www.loveolia.com! I think you'd relate!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great jacket... And blog! www.stylelovechild.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. love this!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like the first and last outfits.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this bomber!!!
    xoxo Sophia

    http://styleofsophia.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely love the outfits you have chosen to present this trend. So very cool!
    All the best from lovely Berlin,

    Jana & Vanessa
    www.midnightcouture.de

    ReplyDelete
  23. the jacket looks lovely!

    http://classypyt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little note about my post! I will read every comment and visit you blog in order to return the favour! Cheers!